A quintessential scene of Seattle is picturesque at sunset, with the iconic Space Needle seen in front of the snow-capped Cascade Mountains and a ferry boat gliding across Elliott Bay, as viewed from Hamilton Viewpoint Park.
The Seattle Great Wheel is lit up in a kaleidoscope of exquisite colors at the blue hour during the last few hours that the Alaskan Way Viaduct remains open! After 53 years, it closes for good - to be replaced by a tunnel.
On a blustery night, several buildings around Seattle (including the Amazon Spheres) are illuminated in blue light to remember Microsoft co-founder and Seattle Seahawks owner Paul Allen, who passed away recently.
An enchanting scene at the waterfront just after sunset, with the Seattle Great Wheel, a water taxi, and the Space Needle in the distance!
* Featured by KOMO News on their Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Pages (03 Sep 2018) and used on air by Shannon O'Donnell of KOMO (04 Sep 2018).
* Featured by "365 Things To Do in Seattle, Washington" Page on Facebook (03 Sep 2018) and Destination Pacific Northwest Page on Facebook (13 Sep 2018).
Three of our awesome icons in one shot at sunset: King Street Station, Seattle Great Wheel, and Smith Tower! To top it off, there's even an "Icon" neon sign in this photo.
A view from Dr. Jose Rizal Park
Seattle is vibrant with bright city lights! A nocturnal view I captured from Dr. Jose Rizal Park.
* Featured in a photo gallery in "New study ranks Seattle as America's best big city to live in" on komonews.com
23 Jul 2018
* Featured in a photo gallery in "Photos: Photographers capture the beauty of Seattle's Skyline" on komonews.com
14 Mar 2018
* Featured by Destination Pacific Northwest on their Facebook Page
10 Mar 2018